Yep. I’ve tested with all the browsers, incognito, throught VPN, on mobile, cleaned cache, everything.
It happened after a broken update that I think already is ok.
I tried to delete the mautic folder, download a new install, extract, copy my old local.php back to new installation folder and nothing changed. I open mautic’s login page, insert my login credentials, mautic try to login and nothing happens, it’s like a refresh on the page so I’m back to login page to insert my credentials again. Everytime I try to login it logs the error message I’ve posted.
What I just did:
. I’ve installed Mautic in a new server
. Then I’ve pointed the local.php to access the database on the old (with problem) installation, just to see if the problem is with something in database and… everything worked like a charm.
So, I do not have problem with database. I do not have problem with mautic files. Something in my local.php is causing the problem. Maybe an old setup that is causing this.