I do not understand what is the problem. I’ve tried do upgrade, it didn’t work and Mautic stop working. So I followed all the troubleshooting document steps, change php version, change max_limit php values, etc and all the new error_logs was clean except for this one with this error message. I tried everything and nothing work so I did a fresh install in a new server, changed the local.php variables manually to point it to the old database and it works. Just to test, I copied local.php from old installation and put it on the new server and got the same error. So I export the old database, import on a database server on the new installation and now its working.
I kept this issue opened because it could help someone with the same problem. I kept the old installation with problem to try to figure out how to fix it and learn more about mautic.