Contact tags to filter in campaigns

Hi everyone! Just joined the Mautic community.

In campaigns how to trigger the next action with a filter that checks if contact’s tags contain a certain tag?

Let’s say contacts can have tags: tag1, tag2 - i only want to send an email in campaign flow to contacts which have tag2 in their tag field.

As operator in the conditions I tried “equal”, “like” and “great or equal to” but none triggered the next step.

Even stranger: the alternative action (i.e. the condition is not met) also never fired.

Does anyone have experience with using tags as a condition inside the campaign flow? Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

Hi everyone! Just joined the Mautic community.

In campaigns how to trigger the next action with a filter that checks if contact’s tags contain a certain tag?

Let’s say contacts can have tags: tag1, tag2 - i only want to send an email in campaign flow to contacts which have tag2 in their tag field.

As operator in the conditions I tried “equal”, “like” and “great or equal to” but none triggered the next step.

Even stranger: the alternative action (i.e. the condition is not met) also never fired.

Does anyone have experience with using tags as a condition inside the campaign flow? Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

Hi… I’m trying also with regular expressions… but it seems it doesn’t work

Also for me any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance

You can do this using Segment: Create a Segment for people that have tag1 and then make a campaign that uses that Segment as contact sources.