well they don’t come out…
I have a problem,
I get 100% of my BD

I did the same as in the image I shared in the previous message
well they don’t come out…
I have a problem,
I get 100% of my BD

I did the same as in the image I shared in the previous message

I tried both ways, I added unsubscribed and bounced and they don’t come out, the whole database comes out.
What I can be doing wrong?

Captura de pantalla 2022-03-25 a las 10.58.14

Do you see an unsubscribed icon next to your contacts emails in the contact view?
Similar to this?

yes, I see

Yes, I see it. for example:

If I go to forms and choose the one I did according to your tutorial, I see the 129 unsubscribed.
I want to remove those from my mautic

If you want to remove them, then create a campaign, where this segment is the source and the campaign has only 1 step: delete contact.

thanks for answering.
I got down to work yesterday and configured as you told me and showed in the image.

I have it just like you but they keep coming. to my mailbox the inbounce ( mailer-daemon@amazonses.com)

do you think i should configure something “inside mautic” so they don’t arrive?

Thanks for the support
attached image capture of my amazon ses with the same configuration as yours

Wow it’s great!

I will be attentive, currently connected and tagged with wordpress and activecampaign using the wp fusion plugin, that is to say now what the plugin does is:

When a wordpress student registers, they are sent to activecampaign to a list, they enter with a label called buyer and receive an onborading automation, we do this with wp fusion.

ie wp fusion assigns it to a list with a tag.

I speak Spanish but I’m trying to find information and using google translate I’m seeing, today is my >free id and I’m studying mautic :smiley:

I’ll go check out the plugin you recommended.

I’m open to suggestions and more from mautic experts like you Mikew.

Thank you for reply!

Hi, what kind of feedback are you getting?
I have a new experimental tool, that can help you to make sense of Amazon SES logs. If you wanna try, send me a DM.

Thank you it really help