1. I sent a “Segment” email to myself and I received it successfully, now I’m testing this email again but I can’t send it to myself because now it says “There are no pending contacts” but I still belong to the segment; so I can only send a “Segment” email only once to an existing contact? If so, how can I workaround this so I can send this the email again to the existing contact?
2. If I want to exclude an email link from being converted to a "trackable" link, do I just have to add mautic:disable-tracking="" to the link?
3. I switched the segment on one of my campaigns but I still notice contacts from the old segment still showing in the "Campaign > Contacts" tab; how can I remove these contacts from the campaign?
4. If a campaign is set to "Unpublished", then this means that no emails will be sent to any of the contacts within the segment I setup for this campaign; right?
5. What happens if halfway through my "Published" campaign I set it to "Unpublished" and then make it "Published" again? Will all my contacts start the campaign from the beginning or just pick up where they left off?
6. For the "Campaign > Send Email > at a relative time period" event, is the date used for this event based on when the contact was added to the segment associated with this campaign? If so, if I remove the contact from this segment and add them again; does that mean they will restart this campaign from the beginning?
7. How can I search/filter contacts by the Campaigns they are in?
8.How can I view Read Emails, Failed Emails, Clicked stats by Campaign? I see the current Campaign statistics only show Send Emails, which isn't really helpful.
I tried looking under the Reports page to see if I can create a report by Campaign but I can't seem to find an option for that.