16/05/2023 Model Proposal - Section 3, General Assembly

Please see the tooling thread where this is explored a bit more - sorry that it’s a bit out of order!

Oof, I missed out explaining that! It would be a working group (I should change the name of that) who are tasked with organising the annual meeting / voting.

It could indeed be online only, that’s an option. The reason I suggest having it at the in-person event is because it would also help to drive up attendance at those events. Having it as hybrid would mean that folks could join remotely as well and we should endeavour to make sure that it is a positive experience however we organise it, for everyone attending!

In terms of how important the online v in person is to me, I’d say probably 4 out of 10. I think it’s helpful to try to support in-person events with things like this happening around the event, and with the hybrid technology we have available we should be able to make sure that we make it a positive experience for folks joining us online. But I also see that it might be better to hold it around our Mautic Conference Global events and therefore be online only. So I’m open to changing that part!