Clean install - Clicking next step does nothing

After installing Mautic using composer … the terminal ended with this message

> npm ci --prefer-offline --no-audit
sh: npm: command not found
Script npm ci --prefer-offline --no-audit handling the npm-ci event returned with error code 127
Script @npm-ci was called via post-update-cmd

I went ahead and visit which load the install page but clicking on “Next Step” button does nothing. No refresh or anything. Page just sit there

I am not sure why it doesn’t start installing or if that last error in composer install mean something and broke it.

Please advise what to do about this? We’re wanting to upgrade to 5.1 but doing a fresh new install to test first and learn the layout before upgrading our existing one.

Thank you
Bill

Here are the errors in console

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression flags (at libraries.js?vcc1b855a:1:1)Understand this error
app.js?vcc1b855a:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at app.js?vcc1b855a:1:30
(anonymous) @ app.js?vcc1b855a:1Understand this error
ckeditor.js?vcc1b855a:2 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' (at ckeditor.js?vcc1b855a:2:1)Understand this error
install.js?vcc1b855a:6 Uncaught TypeError: mQuery is not a function
    at Object.showWaitMessage (install.js?vcc1b855a:6:13)
    at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (installer:143:18)
showWaitMessage @ install.js?vcc1b855a:6
onclick @ installer:143Understand this error
installer:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was receivedUnderstand this error

Do you have npm installed?

Let me check …

Thank you

npm was installed … It was missing libraries.

To those with similar error on Redhat based Linux - To fix this issue run this at root command

yum install brotli