Fresh install of Mautic 3.1.1. after conection to database result in site is offline

My software version is : Mautic 3.1.1.
My PHP version is : 7.2
My MySQL/MariaDB version is : 5.5.5-10.2.33-MariaDB

Updating/Installing Errors
I am: Installing via Web

These errors are showing in the installer :
marketingheroes-cz.stackstaging.com [Wed Oct 07 10:09:49 2020] [error] [client 85.71.129.54:0] Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: The parameter “BzgW” must be defined. - in file /home/sites/13a/d/d7a8642be2/public_html/mautic/var/cache/prod/ContainerHxfkze0/appProdProjectContainer.php - at line 10577

Your problem
My problem is : After I upload fresh Mautic 3.1.1. instalation and try in step 1 connect to the database Mautic is going to the: “Site is offline” with the error messeage you can see above… I tried to delete the cache/prod via FTP without any change!

I am on shared hosting, but support will help me, maybe these are the steps they need to do? I learn them from reading this forum for couple of hours:

• this should clean the PHP cache because it’s stuck right now and I cannot proceed with Mautic installation
    $ sudo php app/console cache:clear --env=prod

• then I need to delete Mautic cache by command:
    $ rm -rf /path-to-mautic/var/cache

• and then change the ownership and permissions of the cache folder
    sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /path-to-mautic/var/cache sudo chmod -R 755 /path-to-mautic/

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :
I tried to change the PHP versions and tried different Mautic 3.1.0 version, I also extend max_execution_time do 512 and memory_limit to 512M

Hey there,

not sure I can help, but can point out some things that you should be aware of.

On Mautic 3. the directory structure has changed a bit, so for Cron Jobs you need to run bin/console instead of app/console

also cache directory has moved and is now in /var/

I am having a similar problem. Were you able to solve this? If so may I ask how? Thanks

Hello Rich, this is usually due to using the wrong database connector in the app/config/local.php file.