Issue after restore Database in mautic

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.27
My Database type and version is: Mysql Ver 8.0.23 for Linux on x86_64

I have problems showing all the data after importing from Mautic version 2.0.1-1

These errors are showing in the log:
ated_by_2, m0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_3, m0_.date_modified AS date_modified_4, m0_.modified_by AS_Modified_by_che0, m0_.modified_by modified_userche0_4, m0_.modified_by Modified_userchecked_06, m0_.modified_by Modified_userche06, m0_.modified_by Modified_userche0_4, m0_.modified_by Modified_userche0_4, m0_.modified_by Modified_user_checked06, m0_.modified_by Modified_userche0_4, m0_.modified_by Modified_userche0_4, m0_.modified_by Modified_userche0_4, m0_.modified_outcked_by_usercked.m0_cked. AS checked_out_by_8, m0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_9, m0_.id AS id_10, m0_.name AS name_11, m0_.description AS description_12, m0_.type AS type_13, m0_.publish_up AS publish_up_down_14, m0_.publish_uptable publish_up_down_down_16.publish_peatable publish_up_down_16, m0_15.publish table publish_up_down_down_16 , m0_.delta AS delta_17, m0_.properties AS properties_18, m1_.is_published AS is_published_19, m1_.date_added AS date_added_20, m1_.created_by AS created_by_21, m1_.created_by_user AS created_by_use r_22, m1_.date_modified AS date_modified_23, m1_.modified_by AS modified_by_24, m1_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_25, m1_.checked_out AS checked_out_26, m1_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_27, m1_.byuser_29_userid_title_out1, m1_.checked_userid_title_out1_27, m1_. m1_.description AS description_31, m1_.alias AS alias_32, m1_.color AS color_33, m1_.bundle AS bundle_34 FROM ma_points m0_ LEFT JOIN ma_categories m1_ ON m0_.category_id = m1_.id ORDER BY m0_.name ASC) dctrn_restable BY m0_.name ASC) dctrn_restable ') dctrn_restable BY m0_.name ASC) SQLSTATE [42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘m0_.repeatable’ in ‘field list’ "at / opt / bitnami / apps / mautic / htdocs / vendor / doctrine / dbal / lib / Doctrine / DBAL / Driver / AbstractMySQLDriver .php line 60 {“exception”: "[object] (Doctrine \ DBAL \ Exception \ InvalidFieldNameException (code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT COUNT (*) AS dctrn_count FROM (SELECT DISTINCT id_10 FROM ( SELECT m0_.is_published AS is_published_0, m0_.date_added AS date_added_1, m0_.crea ted_by AS created_by_2, m0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_3, m0_.date_modified AS date_modified_4, m0_.modified_by AS modified_by_5, m0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_6, m0_.checked_out_out AS checked_out_by_user08, m0_.checked_out_out_user_by_checked_by_user08, m0_.checked_out_out_user_by_check08, m0_.checkedout_out_user_by_byuser_06, m0_.checkedout_out_user_by_check_out_by_user06, m0_.checkedout_out_user_by_checked_byuser08, m0_.checked_out_user_out_by_byuser_06, m0_.checkedout_out_user_by_check08_byuser06, m0_. id_10, m0_.name AS name_11, m0_.description AS description_12, m0_.type AS type_13, m0_.publish_up AS publish_up_14, m0_.publish_down AS publish_down_15, m0_.repeatable AS repeatable_16, m0_. m1_.is_published AS is_published_19, m1_.date_added AS date_added_20, m1_.created_by AS created_by_21, m1_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_22, m1_.date_modified AS date_modified_23, m1_.musercked_24_by modified_out1_.muserche2_by modified_by1_modified_by1 modified_2, musercked_25_by_modified_25, m1_.musercked_by_25 modified_by1_modified_by1_modified_by1_2 modified_by1_modified_25, m1_.musercked_24_by_modified_23, m1_.musercked. checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_27, m1_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_28, m1_.id AS id_29, m1_.title AS title_30, m1_.descr iption AS description_31, m1_.alias AS alias_32, m1_.color AS color_33, m1_.bundle AS bundle_34 FROM ma_points m0_ LEFT JOIN ma_categories m1_ ON m0_.category_id = m1_.id ORDER BY m0_.name ASC) dctrn_result ‘) dctrn_result’) \ nSQLSTATE [42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘m0_.repeatable’ in ‘field list’ at / opt / bitnami / apps / mautic / htdocs / vendor / doctrine / dbal / lib / Doctrine / DBAL / Driver / AbstractMySQLDriver .php: 60, Doctrine \ DBAL \ Driver \ PDOException (code: 42S22): SQLSTATE [42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘m0_.repeatable’ in ‘field list’ at / opt / bitnami / apps /mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:80, PDOException (code: 42S22): SQLSTATE [42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘m0_.repeatable’ in ‘field list’ at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:75) "}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I have already done http://34.77.174.96/s/update/schema
And I have run the commands:
php bin / console doctrine: migration: migrate
php bin / console doctrine: schema: update --force
But the error persists, it shows me information about contacts and companies, but not about campaigns, or segments …

Hi there,

You can’t just restore from 2->3 without migrating first.

The correct process is to update to the latest in the 2.x series, then update (ideally at command line) to 3. The migration script will migrate the whole instance - files, folders and database.

Of course, ensure you have a working backup first before you start!

I already tried that a month ago and it also gives error

In the end they told me that since it cannot be updated, I should create a new machine with the recent version and perform the backup there. After many errors, I have gotten mautic to let me log in after resetting the database, but now I have the error that I mentioned.

As they suggest you need to back up your 2.x installation, then create a new instance with the right PHP/MySQL versions, then restore your Mautic instance to that server, and run the Mautic 3 migration.

You need to upgrade de full stack and then restore your files. You should launch a new cloud image with the latest version, and then migrate your data there.

You may need to hire someone to help with this if you cannot do it yourself.

I already tried that too, but when trying to update mautic, from the restoration, I got the same error as always.
"* Your server does not meet the minimum PHP requirements. Mautic requires PHP version 7.2.21 while your server has 5.6
.24. Please contact your host to update your PHP installation.

Your MySQL / MariaDB version is not supported. You need at least MySQL 5.7.14 or MariaDB 10.2 in order to run Mautic 3 “”
Even, when I created the instance whith PHP 7 and MYSQL 5.7.14

Therefore, the recommendation they gave me was to migrate only the database. and now this happens to me.