June monthly shout-out and thank you! 🥰

Sorry for the delay in the shoutout, some issues with importing the data from Mautic Conference Global which led to some difficulties with running our monthly reports! There is still a small glitch in the listing on the report which I am waiting for the report to be re-run to clear but wanted to share this before I head out on vacation!

A big thank you to all the organisations who have contributed to Mautic in June!

These organisations are making Mautic and helping to grow our awesome community.

:mag_right: You can always take a look at the data for the last 90 days via this link: https://savannahcrm.com/public/overview/2b4590bf-cad0-4c71-870a-6f942a25f8fe/ and you can now view this month’s report here: https://savannahcrm.com/public/report/9d3e574f-488e-4fab-8880-5a974ae63354/.

:arrow_up: = Increase from last month
:arrow_down: = Decrease from last month

Most active companies:

Acquia 360 (:arrow_up: 63.64%)
Dropsolid 232 (:arrow_up: 346.15%)
Steer Campaign 156 (:arrow_down: 25%)
Friendly 151 (:arrow_down: 23.35%)
Webmecanik 116 (:arrow_up: 63.38%)
twentyZen 89 (:arrow_up: 55.56%)
Leuchtfeuer Digital Marketing 81 ( 33.33%)
Moorwald | Sven Döring 52
Marblear 34

Top contributing companies:

Acquia 86 (:arrow_down: 7.53%)
Steer Campaign 45 (:arrow_down: 19.64%)
Dropsolid 29 (:arrow_up: 480%)
Leuchtfeuer Digital Marketing 20 (:arrow_up: 60%)
Webmecanik 14 (:arrow_up: 7.69%)
Aivie 13 ( 85.71%)
Bluespace 9
Friendly 5 (:arrow_down: 58.33%)
Codefive 4 (:arrow_down: 69.23%)
TwentyZen 3

Contributions are as defined here with the addition of Jira issues being closed as completed, GitHub Pull Request reviews and Knowledgebase articles being written or translated, which we track through Savannah’s API.

Want to appear on this list? Get contributing, and drop me a line with your company name, domain and the folk who work for you and we’ll make sure that you are attributed correctly!

A big thank you also to all the individuals who are helping us build this awesome community!

Most active members:

@escopecz 265
@mollux 216
@m.abumusa 156
@joeyk 150
@dirk_s 84
@npracht 62
@sdoering 52
@kuzmany 49
@fedy 42
@waldgeist 34

Top contributors:

@escopecz 66
@m.abumusa 45
@mollux 21
@volha 13
@kuzmany 13
@tobsowo 9
@Madlen 8
@rahul.shinde 8
@fedy 8
@joeyk 5

Welcome to our new contributors this month :sparkling_heart:

Most of these are speakers from Mautic Conference Global 2023!

@jasjitchopra
@Setti
Vladimir Mladenov
Tim Schmidt
Santiago Fernández Sapell
Sebastian Selch
@miloudehoon
Mariah Wahab
Leonhard Rottmeir
Jasper Debaere
Jaedyn Guthrie
Jack Wrigley
Eddie Christian Aguilar Kleiman
Dylan Caestecker
Anita Ihuman
Dmitry Kudrenko
@dross
Els Knevels
Dominique de Cooman
Nidhi Bhardwaj
@abdulwahab
Surabhi Gokte
@team
Nevena Rogar
martoboto
@diegoom

Top supporters:

@joeyk 3
@diegoom 2
@mikew 2
@team 2
@m.abumusa 1
@mzagmajster 1
@dross 1
@rafaelplatero 1
@astrylis 1
@mollux 1

Supporters are folks who have had conversations with people directly before they make a contribution, so most likely helping with that process.

This month we had 27 new contributors :rocket: (:arrow_up: 145.45%) and 104 new members joining the community !:sparkling_heart: (:arrow_up: 46.48%).

3 Likes

It is an honor to be in this list. Your software is enabling me and company to run community events and manage email communications for it. We run these global and local events for free and strongly believe in #SharingIsCaring.

Again - thank you for keeping this open source.

2 Likes

Good to know you use Mautic to run events.
Do you in any way use Acquia Custom Objects?
Do you mind sharing how you use Mautic for events?
We could publish on the case study section of the Mautic website and also, I’m part of the team planning MautiCamp in Lagos, Nigeria for October and would love to get ideas from you.

1 Like

@jasjitchopra ICYMI