Mautic Integration with Podio API

I would like to integrate Mautic with the Citrix Podio CRM, and I am curious as to how I can start this process.

Is it similar to integrating the SalesForce API, or does it require a lot of tweaks.

Any help is appreciated.

I would like to integrate Mautic with the Citrix Podio CRM, and I am curious as to how I can start this process.
Is it similar to integrating the SalesForce API, or does it require a lot of tweaks.
Any help is appreciated.

If you have a bit of PHP knowledge, you can copy one of the existing CRM integration code, rename the files and classes to Podio (or what is the official CRM name) and modify the code so it works with that CRM. Would be great if you succeed that if you could provide the integration as a plugin or as a pull request directly to the Mautic’s core.

Sorry for the delayed response, I’ll definitely provide a pull request as soon as I finish the plugin.

Any progress on this? Any way I can help?

Hi together,
we - twentyZen GmbH - are a Podio Business Partner in Germany and will participate next week in a Citrix Innovation Workshop in Copenhagen. We plan to prototype a plugin for Mautic - Podio Integration and looking for your ideas and feedback: Podio- Mautic Integration

You may also just register to stay informed about the progress.

How do you like our Project Banner Image?

To make sure: the project is is in no way affiliated, authorized, maintained, sponsored or supported by these companies so far.