Update Failure from 3.3.3 -> 4.4.7 (Can't create table `mautic`.`oauth2_clients` FK constraint incorrectly formed)

Your software
My PHP version is : 7.4.33
My MariaDB version is : 10.5.11

Updating/Installing Errors
*I am: Installing / Updating
Upgrading/installing via : Command Line

These errors are showing in the installer : An error occured while updating the database. Check log for more details.

These errors are showing in the Mautic log : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can’t create table mautic.oauth2_clients (errno: 150 "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed")
at mautic-2.9.2/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:141)",“command”:“doctrine:migrations:migrate --quiet --no-interaction”,“message”:
“An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE oauth2_clients ADD CONSTRAINT FK_CLIENT_ROLE FOREIGN KEY (role_id) REFERENCES roles (id)’:\n\nSQLSTATE[HY000]:
General error: 1005 Can’t create table mautic.oauth2_clients (errno: 150 "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed")”}

Your problem
My problem is : I cannot complete the install/update of Mautic. I have attempted clearing the cache and updating the DB schema as noted in other posts, but I still get a messed up install. At one point I was able to get the update to show as being complete, but attempting to carry out simple tasks in Mautic I realized functions were not working right. For instance, trying to create a campaign to send text messages resulted in the campaign builder failing to load.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem : Clear cache via php command, and manually. updating DB Schema.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.