Would you like to contribute to the Mautic Community Blog as a writer or editor?

Would you be interested in contributing to the Mautic community blog as a writer or editor?

We are about to kick off a series of articles on how to contribute to the community and would welcome any writers who could contribute on the areas of reviewing, coding and documentation. @npracht has kindly written the first part on testing.

We would also welcome any contributions of articles you’d like to write - maybe case studies, how to, marketing/business, etc.

I’ve created an editorial calendar trello board here: https://trello.com/b/FKxaBWa7/mautic-community-editorial-calendar - please read the ‘start here’ card and the To-do’s one before adding any suggestions. It’s public so you should be able to access it with a Trello account.

Give me a shout if you have any questions!

4 Likes

I can contribute! I will review he calendar…

1 Like

Wonderful to hear, great to have you on board @Urano!

I’d love to share my user experience in my Language, Portuguese, because I know there’s already a lot of content and contributors in english. I’ve been around here for a while, helped some people, so I could try to help for Portuguese-PT and BR, is that acceptable?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@tiagorodrigues I have access to br.mautic.org, just waiting for @rcheesley guidelines for that, like whether we will keep portuguese blog on br.mautic.br or will be centralized on mautic.org.

In the meantime we can fix broken links on br.mautic.org, I just pointed out the header menu to this forum.

1 Like