[2.0] New Mautic cli commands

The cli commands and cron entries have been updated to be more consistent in Mautic 2.0. You’ll find the list of changes in the block below. If you are using any of the commands listed underneath a numbered command, please change it it to the syntax of the numbered command above it. For example, if you were updating your segments with

Code:
mautic:leadlists:update
, it should be updated to
Code:
mautic:segments:update
Code:
1) mautic:campaigns:trigger - mautic:campaign:trigger - mautic:trigger:campaigns - mautic:trigger:campaign
  1. mautic:campaigns:rebuild
  • mautic:update:campaigns
  • mautic:rebuild:campaigns
  • mautic:campaigns:update
  1. mautic:iplookup:download
  • mautic:fetch:ipdata
  • mautic:ipdata:fetch
  • mautic:ipdata:update
  • mautic:update:ipdata
  1. mautic:emails:send
  • mautic:send:emails
  • mautic:process:email
  • mautic:process:emails
  • mautic:email:process
  • mautic:emails:process
  • mautic:send:email
  1. mautic:email:fetch
  • mautic:fetch:email
  • mautic:email:fetch
  • mautic:fetch:mail
  • mautic:check:email
  • mautic:check:mail
  1. mautic:segments:update
  • mautic:contactsegments:update
  • mautic:update:contactsegments
  • mautic:update:segments
  • mautic:rebuild:contactsegments
  • mautic:contactsegments:rebuild
  • mautic:segments:rebuild
  • mautic:rebuild:segments
  • mautic:lists:update
  • mautic:update:leadlists
  • mautic:update:lists
  • mautic:rebuild:leadlists
  • mautic:leadlists:rebuild
  • mautic:lists:rebuild
  • mautic:rebuild:lists
  • mautic:leadlists:update

Many thanks @DonGilbert

The cli commands and cron entries have been updated to be more consistent in Mautic 2.0. You’ll find the list of changes in the block below. If you are using any of the commands listed underneath a numbered command, please change it it to the syntax of the numbered command above it. For example, if you were updating your segments with mautic:leadlists:update, it should be updated to mautic:segments:update.

1) mautic:campaigns:trigger
 - mautic:campaign:trigger
 - mautic:trigger:campaigns
 - mautic:trigger:campaign

2) mautic:campaigns:rebuild
 - mautic:update:campaigns
 - mautic:rebuild:campaigns
 - mautic:campaigns:update

3) mautic:iplookup:download
 - mautic:fetch:ipdata
 - mautic:ipdata:fetch
 - mautic:ipdata:update
 - mautic:update:ipdata

4) mautic:emails:send
 - mautic:send:emails
 - mautic:process:email
 - mautic:process:emails
 - mautic:email:process
 - mautic:emails:process
 - mautic:send:email

5) mautic:email:fetch
 - mautic:fetch:email
 - mautic:email:fetch
 - mautic:fetch:mail
 - mautic:check:email
 - mautic:check:mail

6) mautic:segments:update
 - mautic:contactsegments:update
 - mautic:update:contactsegments
 - mautic:update:segments
 - mautic:rebuild:contactsegments
 - mautic:contactsegments:rebuild
 - mautic:segments:rebuild
 - mautic:rebuild:segments
 - mautic:lists:update
 - mautic:update:leadlists
 - mautic:update:lists
 - mautic:rebuild:leadlists
 - mautic:leadlists:rebuild
 - mautic:lists:rebuild
 - mautic:rebuild:lists
 - mautic:leadlists:update

Is there a complete list of possible cron jobs we might need. I’m trying to see if we need one for text messages?

@DonGilbert thank you so much for this.

Quick question. I’m trying to use this php file to execute the various cron jobs: https://gist.github.com/escopecz/9a1a0b10861941a457f4

The question is, are all these cron jobs variations necessary, as they seem to be executing the same function? Please forgive my ignorance in this.

1. mautic:campaigns:trigger
  • mautic:campaign:trigger
  • mautic:trigger:campaigns
  • mautic:trigger:campaign

Can I suggest add some descriptions to those tasks? To know why and when should we run them. It`ll be helpful for new users.

+1

1 Like

Where might I find instructions on how to troubleshoot my cron jobs? Campaign emails are not being triggered. I suspect the cron jobs, but I’m not an expert.

1 Like

2.2.1 install magic but I do not start the campaign actions
These som my conjops, I have an error?

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger> /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:segments:update > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:social:monitoring > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:email:fetch > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/misitio/midominio/app/console mautic:iplookup:download > /dev/null 2>&1

1 Like

Can anyone identify which of these scripts need to be manually set up as cron jobs on an AWS installation? (I’m deploying through Bitnami)

1 Like

How do I access /app/console, and is it possible to remove the line: set_time_limit(0); ?

1 Like

Anyone can help me with cron jobs in centos 6.8
I have this way and are not working
15 minutes
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:webhooks:process

10 minutes
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Every minutes
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send

Once per day
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:fetch
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:iplookup:download

1 Like

/usr/local/bin/php its php patch in my vps web server

1 Like

must use > /dev/null 2>&1 or --env=prod?

1 Like

[quote=18128:@nehemias]Anyone can help me with cron jobs in centos 6.8
I have this way and are not working
15 minutes
/usr/local/bin/php/home/USERNAME/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:webhooks:process

[/quote]
Why is this one necessary?

1 Like

What would be the cronjob cmd to fetch data from Sugarcrm?
Could you confirm that one?

Regards
Miami!

1 Like

Imautic i dont know for what cron working webhooks:process but they put in the list and i put jajajajaa

1 Like

Miami you tell me chineses jajajaaja

1 Like

Nehemias, If you go to the plugins section, you will see Sugarcrm. Under features tap, you will see that now you can pull contacts from integration. I was referring to the command to pull those contact from integration…
I tried: console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm >>

but didn’t work.

Regards

1 Like