500 internal error server (mautic I think I broke) occurs when trying to send email

Your software
My Mautic version is:v3.3.2
My PHP version is:7.3
My Database type and version is:phpmyadmin 5.6

Your problem
My problem is: error500 (I think I broke it) Whenever I try to send an email, it’s working perfectly

These errors are showing in the log: error These errors are showing in the log: [2021-03-30 20:31:45] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 150 {“exception”:"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:150)"}

[2021-03-30 09:52:54] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - Cannot use a scalar value as an array - in file /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/app/bundles/InstallBundle/Install/InstallService.php - at line 331 {“step”:"[object] (Mautic\InstallBundle\Configurator\Step\DoctrineStep: {“driver”:“pdo_mysql”,“host”:“localhost”,“table_prefix”:null,“port”:“3306”,“name”:“top_Mautic”,“user”:“redacted”,“password”:“redacted”,“backup_tables”:0,“backup_prefix”:“bak_”})",“dbParams”:{“driver”:“pdo_mysql”,“host”:“localhost”,“table_prefix”:null,“port”:“3306”,“name”:“redacted”,“user”:“redacted”,“password”:“redacted”,“backup_tables”:0,“backup_prefix”:“bak_”},“translator”:"[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Translation\Translator: {})",“messages”:true,“schemaHelper”:"[object] (Mautic\InstallBundle\Helper\SchemaHelper: {})"}

[2021-03-30 09:52:54] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException: “An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘redacted’@‘localhost’ to database ‘redacted’” at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 93 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException(code: 0): An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘redacted’@‘localhost’ to database ‘redacted’ at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:93, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 1044): SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘redacted’@‘localhost’ to database ‘redacted’ at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:31, PDOException(code: 1044): SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘redacted’@‘localhost’ to database ‘redacted’ at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:27)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I re-installed mautic by downloading the new summer v3.3.2 from here on the forum, I created a new database, and it is with php 7.3, I also tried to repair via ssh with the command php bin / console doctrine: schema:
php bin / console doctrine: migration: status … and continue with errors when trying to send email

Google RFC 2822 and make sure your from email complies.

EDIT YOUR POST AND DELETE THIS AS IT EXPOSES SENSITIVE INFO

Google RFC 2822 and make sure your from email complies.

EDIT YOUR POST AND DELETE THIS AS IT EXPOSES SENSITIVE INFO

Verify your credentials to DB. Once corrected run doctrine:schema:update --force’ at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:27)"}
[/quote]
Verify your credentials to DB. Once corrected run doctrine:schema:update --force

Hello friend thanks for replying, so I ran the command and these messages appear in red:

update force mostra isso :
Command “doctrine:” is ambiguous.
Did you mean one of these?
doctrine:database:create Creates the configured database
doctrine:database:drop Drops the configured database
doctrine:database:import Import SQL file(s) directly …
doctrine:generate:entities Generates entity classes and…
doctrine:query:sql Executes arbitrary SQL direc…
doctrine:cache:clear-metadata Clears all metadata cache fo…
doctrine:cache:clear-query Clears all query cache for a…
doctrine:cache:clear-result Clears result cache for an e…
doctrine:cache:clear-collection-region Clear a second-level cache c…
doctrine:mapping:convert Convert mapping information …
doctrine:schema:create Executes (or dumps) the SQL …
doctrine:schema:drop Executes (or dumps) the SQL …
doctrine:ensure-production-settings Verify that Doctrine is prop…
doctrine:cache:clear-entity-region Clear a second-level cache e…
doctrine:mapping:info
doctrine:cache:clear-query-region Clear a second-level cache q…
doctrine:query:dql Executes arbitrary DQL direc…
doctrine:schema:update Executes (or dumps) the SQL …
doctrine:schema:validate Validate the mapping files
doctrine:mapping:import Imports mapping information …
doctrine:fixtures:load Load data fixtures to your d…
doctrine:migrations:diff Generate a migration by comp…
doctrine:migrations:dump-schema Dump the schema for your dat…
doctrine:migrations:execute Execute a single migration v…
doctrine:migrations:generate Generate a blank migration c…
doctrine:migrations:latest Outputs the latest version n…
doctrine:migrations:migrate Execute a migration to a spe…
doctrine:migrations:rollup Rollup migrations by deletin…
doctrine:migrations:status View the status of a set of …
doctrine:migrations:up-to-date Tells you if your schema is …
doctrine:migrations:version Manually add and delete migr…
doctrine:cache:contains Check if a cache entry exists
doctrine:cache:delete Delete a cache entry
doctrine:cache:flush Flush a given cache
doctrine:cache:stats Get stats on a given cache p…

and it remains mautic with the same problem.

error log :[2021-03-31 17:07:53] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 150 {“exception”:"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home4/top/info.toperceive.com.br/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:150)"}

You must use it with the entire path like /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mymauticinstall.com/app.mymauticinstall.com/bin/console doctrine:schema:update --force

Your command will vary depending on your servers OS. Mine is Centos 7 with Plesk panel so they require the format in the example.

1 Like

Friend! it worked, you are a beast!
Thank you very much!

1 Like