Ahd Meetup

Hey Kishan, I’m yash. I work from Ahmedabad. Pl share your email/contact - we can catchup if there are not enough people for a meetup!

1 Like

Hey Kishan, I’m yash. I work from Ahmedabad. Pl share your email/contact - we can catchup if there are not enough people for a meetup!

kishankumawat@live.com skype

Just wondering of there are any mautic fans in Ahmedabad, India. Ping if you are here - We can organize a meetup!

Just wondering of there are any mautic fans in Ahmedabad, India. Ping if you are here - We can organize a meetup!

@poshaq I KNOW MAUTIC FOR A LASST ONE YEAR , I AM AGREE TO MEETUP, I AM FROM JAIPUR AND RELOCATED IN GHANDINAGAR , GUJRAT IN APRIL -2018

@bizcrony this is great! Hope to see more people join this conversation - so we can do a meetup. (I’ve put a private message to you)

I think i Should change this as Mautic Gujarat Meetup (as there maybe more people all over Gujarat, if not just in Ahmedabad) but I dont see an option to do that.

Would love to connect and learn and interact with you guys

1 Like

Folks, if you can get a couple of people to lead this, I am happy to set up a (community funded) meetup.com group. You could use airmeet.com to hold your meetups, or something like Zoom or Google Meet if you prefer.

Let me know either way, would be great to get something up and running!

Hello Team…
Happy to See you Here. I m New in Mautic.
I m From Vapi, Gujarat.

1 Like

Welcome @jaypatel5213 :mautibot:

Great to see folks coming together - maybe there will be enough interest for some of you to get together in person? I’d love to see more meetups getting up and running!