Country*: Spain
Organizer Name(s): Salvador Arauzo
Organizer email(s)
: it@anklsm30.es
Proposed First Meetup Time*: June 2015

Thanks and regards!
Salvador

Awesome!!

Thank you for your willingness to help share Mautic with the world! Do you have an account on Meetup.com already? If so you can register the following details for your meetup. If you don’t have an account don’t worry we can help. I’ve emailed you this information and some basic getting started details as well.

Name: Mautic Meetup Madrid
URL: mautic-meetup-madrid

Colors:
Banner: #FDB933
Background: -
Links: #4E5E9E
Buttons: #4E5E9E

Header Banner Emailed.

Thanks for being a part! You are what make this community great.
David

Oops, the email bounced back. Can you double check the address and maybe private message me the correct one?

Thanks!
David

Hi David!

great to go on at M_adrid!!! I think Mautic is a great project!!!

Sorry I send you my email wrong: it@anlsm30.es

Regards!!!

:slight_smile: No problem, here’s the header graphic:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/mautic/meetups/mautic_meetup_header_madrid.png

I’ll email you again in a bit with other specifics. Let me know if you have any trouble setting things up on Meetup.com

Thanks,
David

Hi!

Just checking in to see if you’ve been able to join the Slack chat for the #meetups and get your Meetup.com page organized? Do you need any help?

Thanks,
David

Hi dbhurley1

we have not stopped the meetup.
We have priorizated to install a mautic on a spanish hosting provider to configure it later and have knowledge enough to have sccess with mautic and also with the meetup.

Un fortunatelly we are suffering a lot of problems with the mautic installation, maybe we have tried on a shared hosting and mautic demands a dedicated one. We are trying now withe the dedicated, so we expect that if this is the issue, it will be solved in a few days, and so we will continue with our plan to promote mautic at Spain.

I send you also my email because the one you have is not correct: it@anlsm30.es

We are in contact!!!

Regards!

Glad to hear you’re sorting through issues! What hosting provider are you using? We can try to reach out to them and see what’s up with mautic not working there. We want to be supported on shared hosts, so if we can make it work we’ll give it a try.

Hi Salvador,

I’m from Barcelona and I wish metup with you and others mautic lovers.

Do you have one specific date?

I host mautic in a shared server without problems…

[quote=1669:Miguel]Hi Salvador,

I’m from Barcelona and I wish metup with you and others mautic lovers.

Do you have one specific date?

I host mautic in a shared server without problems…[/quote]

Hola Miguel,
yo también estoy en Barcelona y también ando “trasteando” con el Mautic. ¿Porque no hablamos para intercambiar opiniones y ver si entre varios encontramos sinergias? Me puedes llamar al seis ocho seis cuatro uno siete tres ocho cinco o a fbugalla[arroba]etactica.net. Espero tu contacto para hacer crecer la comunidad.
Saludos

hey mi email miguel [a] inspira.es te mando un email de todas maneras.

Hola, soy Manel y también me gustaría estar en contacto con gente que quiera promocionar Mautic por la zona de Catalunya. info [a] dunatech.es
@Miguel @fbugalla habéis comentado alguna cosa? Sigue el tema abierto?

Saludos!

Soy Fernando Ruiz
Saludos desde Madrid.