Meetup in South Florida

Anyone interested in setting up a Meetup in the greater Miami area ? My background is sales and marketing and not so much programming but my direct sales and marketing experience can be very useful.

Thanks

Jcolome

Anyone interested in setting up a Meetup in the greater Miami area ? My background is sales and marketing and not so much programming but my direct sales and marketing experience can be very useful.

Thanks

Jcolome

Awesome idea, the official Mautic meetups are here:

http://mautic.meetup.com/

If you’d need help, contact David on Slack chat, #meetup channel.

This would be fantastic! I would be happy to help with anything you have questions about regarding creating a meetup location. Can you respond to these points?

City*:
Country*:
Organizer Name(s):
Organizer email(s)
:
Proposed First Meetup Time*:

Also I believe you may have seen the various colors etc…for brand consistency on Meetup.com - if you need help definitely let me know! We’ll get a header graphic for Meetup created and help get this off the ground with you! Excited to see it :slight_smile:

And thanks for the contributions - awesome to have you helping!

im in Orlando,FL so Florida Central

Miami, Fl
USA
Juan Colome
Santafecollege@gmail.com
asap

It seems as though I’ve placed the cart ahead of the horse. Had a meeting this morning with one of my clients, Christy’s Steak house here in the Gables area and I showed them what can be done with Mautic.

The owners were very interested in getting this rolled out. They’ve been thinking of automating their marketing but the fees from other providers were holding them back.

So. . . . now it seems I need to either connect with someone who knows Mautic very well or I need to start learning this real quick.

Excelente @jcolome !

Joan Nin Kissimmee,FL jninhilario@gmail.com

That’s fantastic! When do you want to schedule your first meetup? Do you have a venue you think you could use? What ways can I help? What resources would you like? And finally, can you use Meetup?

Great to have you involved :slight_smile:

I’d like to schedule this as early as next week. Still working on venue options. What resources are available ?

I’d prefer Meetup if I can’t find a good venue.

Would like an oppt. to chat with you soon on this and other smaller questions I have.

JuanColome = skype

Kind regards,

Great. Here’s a link to the Meetup.com header graphic you’ll need:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/mautic/meetups/mautic_meetup_header_miami.png

Here’s the suggested information for creating the meetup on Meetup.com
URL: http://meetup.com/Mautic-Meetup-Miami
Meetup Name: Mautic Meetup Miami

Color Scheme
Banner: #FDB933
Background: -
Links: #4E5E9E
Buttons: #4E5E9E

Thanks for the info

@dbhurley what happened with Miami meetup?

Not enough juice -

Let make a online MeetUp in Skype or something like that.

Skypejoanmsi

ok - added you

are you in Singapore ?

lol no! Dominican Republic i can’t find you on Skype JuanColome