[Los Angeles, CA] - Los Angeles Mautic Meetup

I’d like to get a Meetup.com group setup for the Los Angeles area so we can promote it to our pre-existing network of IT professionals.

We manage:

We also are partnered with:

We have an established network to introduce people to Mautic in the LA area, and also want to invite anyone else who is already participating in Mautic locally to join us.

Wondering if the group can be set up for us and we’ll get added under the Mautic Pro Meetup account, and we can be added as a Co-Host. Or is the preference that we go off and create something on our own?

2 Likes

Hi @jordan_ryan great to hear you’re keen to set up a group in LA!

Do you have a co-founder who will work with you to set up and grow the group, and a venue in mind for your first few meetings?

I’ll set you up a group, our guidelines are in progress at present but I will share them with you on Slack so you can review them.

I would be managing this community with my business partner, Peter Vasilion (@pvasilion in Mautic Slack).

As for venue of the first meetup, that’s pending. We have some relationships with local coworking spaces we’ll tap into to see who’ll give us some space for free.

I saw that you have a meetup.com group active. Are there any plans for an online meetup?

Love to attend. L.A. Based here as well. Our zoom can handle up to 100 people if needed…

Hi folks,

Great to hear there’s interest in getting a meetup off the ground!

We have the meetup.com group here: https://www.meetup.com/Mautic-Meetup-Los-Angeles/

Maybe you could join and then @jordan_ryan and team can sort out a kick-off date for the group!

Hey @DavidSchargel, @gary.harrison – happy to set up a meetup and host the Zoom. It’s been a while since we’ve networked with anyone locally. Please reach out on Mautic slack @Jordan Ryan and let’s set up a time. I’m not convinced the meetup group will have any reach for community attendance these days.

Hi folks! It would be great to finally get this group up and running, would anyone be up for stepping up to run it? We would also welcome others in the LA area not involved in this thread who might want to get involved!