API Errors

Hi Guys,

I have been using the API with no issue, and then updated to 2.2.1.

Here is the PHP code…

Code:
$params = array( 'email' => 'my_email@me.com', 'firstname' => 'John', 'lastname' => 'last_name' ); $contactApi = MauticMauticApi::getContext("contacts", $this->authMautic, $this->apiUrl);

// create a new Mautic contact
$contact = $contactApi->create($params);

Now I am getting the following error when trying to create a new contact:

Unsure why this would be attempting to use a Stage attribute...but here is the error I am getting.
Code:
array(1) { ["error"]=> array(2) { ["message"]=> string(73) "Expected argument of type "MauticStageBundleEntityStage", "NULL" given" ["code"]=> int(500) } }

Here is the log
Code:
Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentPropertyAccessExceptionInvalidArgumentException: "Expected argument of type "MauticStageBundleEntityStage", "NULL" given" at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/mautic/vendor/symfony/property-access/PropertyAccessor.php line 254 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\PropertyAccess\Exception\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Expected argument of type "Mautic\StageBundle\Entity\Stage", "NULL" given at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/mautic/vendor/symfony/property-access/PropertyAccessor.php:254)"} []

Hi Guys,

I have been using the API with no issue, and then updated to 2.2.1.

Here is the PHP code…

$params = array(
				'email' => 'my_email@me.com',
				'firstname' => 'John',
				'lastname' => 'last_name'
			);
$contactApi = MauticMauticApi::getContext("contacts", $this->authMautic, $this->apiUrl);

// create a new Mautic contact
$contact = $contactApi->create($params);

Now I am getting the following error when trying to create a new contact:

Unsure why this would be attempting to use a Stage attribute…but here is the error I am getting.

array(1) { ["error"]=> array(2) { ["message"]=> string(73) "Expected argument of type "MauticStageBundleEntityStage", "NULL" given" ["code"]=> int(500) } }

Here is the log

Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentPropertyAccessExceptionInvalidArgumentException: "Expected argument of type "MauticStageBundleEntityStage", "NULL" given" at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/mautic/vendor/symfony/property-access/PropertyAccessor.php line 254 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\PropertyAccess\Exception\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Expected argument of type "Mautic\StageBundle\Entity\Stage", "NULL" given at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/mautic/vendor/symfony/property-access/PropertyAccessor.php:254)"} []