API integration and custom emails

Hello all,

I am using Mautic fo a few weeks now. All is good so far, however I have a few questions regarding the API integration.

I am running an ecommerce website and would like to change the score of a lead based on the amount the have spent with me. Is it possible to do it through the API. I also would like to add a tag when someone completes a purchase is there another way to do it other than visiting my Thank you page an have Mautic track the url?

I have to say I am not a developer, but talking to the developers I am working with, I understand there is no way to send Mautic templates through the API. The idea is when I have an identified lead visiting one of my product pages and doesn’t complete a purchase to send them later this day an email reminding what they have seen, give a few more alternatives and generate a promo code to lure them to buy. As the product description, images and the promo code will be dynamic I am not sure if this could be done with the current Mautic functionality. Any input on this will be highly appreciated.

Hello all,

I am using Mautic fo a few weeks now. All is good so far, however I have a few questions regarding the API integration.

I am running an ecommerce website and would like to change the score of a lead based on the amount the have spent with me. Is it possible to do it through the API. I also would like to add a tag when someone completes a purchase is there another way to do it other than visiting my Thank you page an have Mautic track the url?

I have to say I am not a developer, but talking to the developers I am working with, I understand there is no way to send Mautic templates through the API. The idea is when I have an identified lead visiting one of my product pages and doesn’t complete a purchase to send them later this day an email reminding what they have seen, give a few more alternatives and generate a promo code to lure them to buy. As the product description, images and the promo code will be dynamic I am not sure if this could be done with the current Mautic functionality. Any input on this will be highly appreciated.