Are you available for paid work?

Hi there

I’m looking for a developer with Mautic experience. I have a couple of requirements. Please let me know if you can assist with either, or both.

I’d like someone who can assist our devs with answers to Mautic questions. Happy to pay by the hour (or part therof) for Skype chat.

I’d also like someone who I can pay to fix Mautic bugs–sometimes I can’t wait for official releases. I’m happy to contribute any code I pay for to the Mautic community.

Are you interested in either?

Justin

Hi there

I’m looking for a developer with Mautic experience. I have a couple of requirements. Please let me know if you can assist with either, or both.

I’d like someone who can assist our devs with answers to Mautic questions. Happy to pay by the hour (or part therof) for Skype chat.

I’d also like someone who I can pay to fix Mautic bugs–sometimes I can’t wait for official releases. I’m happy to contribute any code I pay for to the Mautic community.

Are you interested in either?

Justin

Hi Zdeno

Thank you for responding.

My company is Ballistix. We build and manage sales functions for organizations. We provide our clients with a technology stack that consists of Mautic, Vtiger (CRM) and our own dashboard application (www.nsyteful.com).

We have 10 years of experience writing code to augment the Vtiger open-source project and we’ve been excited to add Mautic to our solution. I’m, personally, a massive fan of Mautic.

Our problem with Mautic is that we’re pushing it to our clients–who are embracing it–but we have limited ability to support it because, while we have PHP developers, none are familiar with Symfony (and all are too busy to come up to speed).

I see three types of assistance you could provide us:

1. Assistance fixing urgent bugs that may not be a priority for the community (we have two of these troubling us currently). Obviously, we would contribute any such fixes back to the community.

2. Creating plugins (for example, we have address-validation code that lives on landing pages that should probably be packaged into a plugin)

3. Assisting our developers with any coding challenges they may have with Mautic. For example, if the creation of plugins (above) is too big a job, we would be happy for you to provide assistance to our developers so they could take on projects like this.

Can you let me know your hourly rate, please? And maybe give me a rough idea of how much capacity you have (hours a week)?

Your English seems fine!

Justin

Yes. I am interested. My apologies for the delay.

I do have a somewhat urgent (small) job right now, if you have capacity. It’s not that technical, so I’ll understand if you’re not interested.

I need to take a blacklist (list of emails) from a previous email platform and use it to blacklist / unsubscribe contacts in Mautic.

Can you help with this, by any chance?

Actually, Ignore that. I’ve just realized the “DO NOT CONTACT” field is accessible when you do a manual import.

I can handle this.

The number one thing I’d like help with is turning an external PHP script we’ve written to replicate contacts from Vtiger into Mautic into a Mautic plugin.

This would be a modification of the existing Vtiger plugin, which only synchronizes Vtiger Leads, not Contacts.

Justin

Sorry, I meant Mautic Plugin.

We have script already in PHP that replicates Vtiger Contacts into Mautic.

So, you would need to:

1. Clone existing Mautic Vtiger Plugin
  2. Merge our script with the existing Plugin script

I will switch to using your email address.

Justin