Assign leads to different users

Greetings,

How can I assign leads to different members? For instance, I have created a user role for “team”. Each user in the “team” role should only see leads assigned to them. How can I assign leads to specific users in this role?

Secondly, is there a way to have new leads “round robin” assignment to the users? I would like use this to distribute leads to my sals team.

The only real way to do this right now is by executing a SQL query directly in the database.

The table you’re looking for is ma_leads.

The value you would change is owner_id.

You can get the owner ID by going to the users page and looking at the right hand side. Be sure to backup your DB before you do this though.

You may be able to do it by exporting your current leads as a CSV using the reports section, then reimporting them with changed Owner ID values but I’m having some weird issues with reports myself so I went straight to the database using phpMyAdmin.

I would love for this to be a feature in future releases though. This is critical for situations such as adding new staff members.

Here is the exact query for those wondering.

UPDATE ma_leads SET owner_id = ‘9’ WHERE state LIKE ‘Texas’;

Change out the state LIKE ‘Texas’; to fit your own parameters.

Greetings,

How can I assign leads to different members? For instance, I have created a user role for “team”. Each user in the “team” role should only see leads assigned to them. How can I assign leads to specific users in this role?

Secondly, is there a way to have new leads “round robin” assignment to the users? I would like use this to distribute leads to my sals team.

I see that once you open a lead, and click edit, you can go to the very bottom and change the lead owner. Is there a quicker way to do this?

Is there a way to assign leads to a user by bulk?

Can I auto assign leads to a user based upon the form or lead source?

Anyone else have advice on this?

is it possbile to assign a mautic leads to multiple users of the same interest or city ?