Automatically add newsletter subscribers from Magento to Mautic

We are using Magento CE 1.9.3.2 and OroCRM. OroCRM gives us the necessary capabilities to segment (RFM-segment) those who already have made a purchase and follow them up with use of marketing lists. But OroCRM doesn’t help us turning visitors to leads and move them in the right direction to make the first purchase. For these stages we want to use Mautic.

What I am trying do to is to automatically add newsletter subscripers to Mautic using the built in functionality in Magento (e-mail address and IP-address) - in addition to adding them to the Magento subscribers list. That way both Magento/OroCRM and Mautic will get the necessary information.

Hopefully someone allready have done this and can explain which file(s) to adjust in Magento and which code to use. Any help would be much appreciated?

Best regards,

Stig

We are using Magento CE 1.9.3.2 and OroCRM. OroCRM gives us the necessary capabilities to segment (RFM-segment) those who already have made a purchase and follow them up with use of marketing lists. But OroCRM doesn’t help us turning visitors to leads and move them in the right direction to make the first purchase. For these stages we want to use Mautic.

What I am trying do to is to automatically add newsletter subscripers to Mautic using the built in functionality in Magento (e-mail address and IP-address) - in addition to adding them to the Magento subscribers list. That way both Magento/OroCRM and Mautic will get the necessary information.

Hopefully someone allready have done this and can explain which file(s) to adjust in Magento and which code to use. Any help would be much appreciated?

Best regards,
Stig

Maybe consider using zapier.

There is a Magento connector, and an invite only Mautic Connector. Read this thread for details.

Cheers
Jo

Hi Jo,

Thank you very much for the recommendation! I am going to test it properly to see what it gives us.

But I see that the Magento Connector doesn’t have “Newsletter Subscriber Subscribe Email” and “Newsletter Subscriber Unsubscribe” as Magento trigger. It is an available resource in Magento under “System : Web Services : Soap/XML-RPC Roles” with the OroCRM integration.

Do you know if these Magento triggers are something that is planned included in Zapier?

Best regards,
Stig

@stigks, no idea mate. Maybe reach out to the creators of the magento zapier plugin.

Cheers
Jo