Calling Mautic API from custom Wordpress plugin

Hi. I’m new to PHP, sorry for any stupid assumption. I created a simple wordpress plugin to retrieve contacts information and create/update contact information via MailChimp API.

I am now planing to move to Mautic, but I am struggling to understand how to install/use the Mautic API form my simple plugin. I already downloaded the Mautic API from GIT, unpacked the zip file and copied to my plugin folder, however I see in your examples that the first thing it does is call a ‘vendorautoload.php’, however I don’t have the folder or file in my plugin folder. It seems that it is a file from “composer”, that I don’t have, and I don’t think that I can run any installer in my hosting provider.

Well, as you can see I am quite lost on something that for all of you probably is ridiculously simple. Yes, I’m ashamed. I am trying to put the things together, but every single article that I find, assume that you have that damn file already there.

Could someone please share some thoughts on this? I appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot!

Rob.

Hi. I’m new to PHP, sorry for any stupid assumption. I created a simple wordpress plugin to retrieve contacts information and create/update contact information via MailChimp API.

I am now planing to move to Mautic, but I am struggling to understand how to install/use the Mautic API form my simple plugin. I already downloaded the Mautic API from GIT, unpacked the zip file and copied to my plugin folder, however I see in your examples that the first thing it does is call a ‘vendorautoload.php’, however I don’t have the folder or file in my plugin folder. It seems that it is a file from “composer”, that I don’t have, and I don’t think that I can run any installer in my hosting provider.

Well, as you can see I am quite lost on something that for all of you probably is ridiculously simple. Yes, I’m ashamed. I am trying to put the things together, but every single article that I find, assume that you have that damn file already there.

Could someone please share some thoughts on this? I appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot!
Rob.