Can´t Create widget contact map in dashboard

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0
My PHP version is: 7.2

Your problem
My problem is: Can´t Create widget contact map in dashboard

These errors are showing in the log:
[2020-04-12 17:00:59] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! - in file C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\DashboardBundle\Form\Type\WidgetType.php - at line 72 {“builder”:"[object] (Ivory\OrderedForm\Builder\OrderedFormBuilder: {})",“options”:{“block_name”:null,“disabled”:false,“label”:null,“label_format”:null,“translation_domain”:null,“auto_initialize”:true,“trim”:true,“required”:true,“property_path”:null,“mapped”:true,“by_reference”:true,“inherit_data”:false,“compound”:true,“method”:“POST”,“post_max_size_message”:“The uploaded file was too large. Please try to upload a smaller file.”,“allow_file_upload”:false,“error_mapping”:,“invalid_message”:“This value is not valid.”,“invalid_message_parameters”:,“allow_extra_fields”:false,“extra_fields_message”:“This form should not contain extra fields.”,“csrf_protection”:true,“csrf_field_name”:"_token",“csrf_message”:“The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.”,“csrf_token_manager”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Security\Csrf\CsrfTokenManager: {})",“csrf_token_id”:null,“attr”:,“data”:"[object] (Mautic\DashboardBundle\Entity\Widget: Mautic\DashboardBundle\Entity\Widget with ID #)",“data_class”:“Mautic\DashboardBundle\Entity\Widget”,“empty_data”:"[object] (Closure: {})",“error_bubbling”:true,“label_attr”:,“action”:"/s/dashboard/new",“upload_max_size_message”:"[object] (Closure: {})",“validation_groups”:null,“constraints”:,“position”:null},“event”:"[object] (Mautic\DashboardBundle\Event\WidgetTypeListEvent: {})"}
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

whenever I try to add it always requires a type

This feature is working properly I tested it and it works
You need to select the type of widget you want by clicking on the type and enter map in it then select map

If it’s not still working for you simply go into you file manager and browse to your installation directory
app/cache and delete all content in the cache folder that use to fix a lot of problems.
Hope it works for you!