Can't create campaigns after upgrade to 2.8.1

Hi,

I upgraded from 2.8.0 to 2.8.1 and it stalled at clearing cache. After a long while, I shut down my browser.

Mautic started giving an error so I manually deleted the cache (deleted everything inside /cache)

I even restarted Litespeed to clear opcache.

It appeared to start working OK except when I create a campaign it gives a (graceful) error 500. The campaign is in fact created and appears on the list but if i click on it, it gives again an error 500. Strangely, I can edit it, just not see the details such as campaign members etc.

I have tried with a number of very basic campaigns and it always happens.

I have deleted the cache, downgraded from php7 to 5.6 and cleared opcache, all several times.

Can I downgrade to 2.8.0?

Hi,

I upgraded from 2.8.0 to 2.8.1 and it stalled at clearing cache. After a long while, I shut down my browser.

Mautic started giving an error so I manually deleted the cache (deleted everything inside /cache)

I even restarted Litespeed to clear opcache.

It appeared to start working OK except when I create a campaign it gives a (graceful) error 500. The campaign is in fact created and appears on the list but if i click on it, it gives again an error 500. Strangely, I can edit it, just not see the details such as campaign members etc.

I have tried with a number of very basic campaigns and it always happens.

I have deleted the cache, downgraded from php7 to 5.6 and cleared opcache, all several times.

Can I downgrade to 2.8.0?

It is logging this error:

[quote][2017-05-21 00:41:51] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticPluginMauticFocusBundleEntityStat#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /home/hello/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticPlugin\MauticFocusBundle\Entity\Stat#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /home/hello/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []
[2017-05-21 00:44:17] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionTableNotFoundException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT o.event_id, count(o.lead_id) as lead_count, o.non_action_path_taken FROM mktgcampaign_lead_event_log o INNER JOIN mktgcampaign_leads l ON l.campaign_id = 8 and l.manually_removed = 0 and o.lead_id = l.lead_id and l.rotation = o.rotation WHERE (o.campaign_id = 8) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM mktgcampaign_lead_event_failed_log fe WHERE fe.log_id = o.id)) GROUP BY o.event_id, o.non_action_path_taken’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘hello_mautic.mktgcampaign_lead_event_failed_log’ doesn’t exist” at /home/hello/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 53 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT o.event_id, count(o.lead_id) as lead_count, o.non_action_path_taken FROM mktgcampaign_lead_event_log o INNER JOIN mktgcampaign_leads l ON l.campaign_id = 8 and l.manually_removed = 0 and o.lead_id = l.lead_id and l.rotation = o.rotation WHERE (o.campaign_id = 8) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM mktgcampaign_lead_event_failed_log fe WHERE fe.log_id = o.id)) GROUP BY o.event_id, o.non_action_path_taken’:nnSQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘hello_mautic.mktgcampaign_lead_event_failed_log’ doesn’t exist at /home/hello/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:53, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘hello_mautic.mktgcampaign_lead_event_failed_log’ doesn’t exist at /home/hello/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:93, PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘hello_mautic.mktgcampaign_lead_event_failed_log’ doesn’t exist at /home/hello/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:91)"} []
[/quote]

I see what happened is the upgrade process was halted because it hit the maximum PHP execution limit. I would suppose that left a very unhealthy install, lucky it even works.

Regardless, is there a way to force a reinstall or downgrade?

Many thanks

[quote=23217:@bloom360]I see what happened is the upgrade process was halted because it hit the maximum PHP execution limit. I would suppose that left a very unhealthy install, lucky it even works.

Regardless, is there a way to force a reinstall or downgrade?

Many thanks[/quote]

Personally, I’d restore from backup and start over.