Changing segment results in 500 Internal Server Error

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.4.8
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: MySQL 8.0.33-cll-lve

Your problem
My problem is: Getting error messages trying to change contacts’ segment. It’s happening both in bulk changes & individually, both in the dashboard and via integrately.com.

These errors are showing in the log:
[2023-07-17 00:05:10] mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: An exception occurred while executing ‘REPLACE INTO mauzo_campaign_lead_event_failed_log( log_id, date_added, reason) SELECT id, :dateAdded as date_added, :message as reason from mauzo_campaign_lead_event_log WHERE is_scheduled = 1 AND lead_id = :contactId AND campaign_id = :campaignId AND rotation = :rotation’: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':dateAdded as date_added, :message as reason from mauzo_campaign_lead_event_log ’ at line 2 {“hostname”:“fiber12.dnsiaas.com”,“pid”:1742480}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Nothing…Way over my head.

hi there

can you past a copy of your campaign ( I am assuming you are trying to do this through a campaign?).

Do y ou maybe have a jump even inside the campaign?

How do I post a copy of a campaign here?

It doesn’t matter whether I’m using a campaign or the dashboard. Some contacts are not being moved to another segment, and some contacts can’t be removed from a segment that they’re already in.

This is an almost new installation, I only have 10 contacts.

You can do a screenshot.
May I ask if you added the contacts to the segment manually?

Also when looking at the campaign results what do you see?