Contact search filter

I use the method countLeads() of LeadModel to count contacts with certain values in custom fields. I discovered that this method uses the same filter of Contact list page search tool.

In the Contact list page there is some help (below), but is not enough for me.

Is there any place where is more explained its syntax ?

I specifically want to know: How can I filter for a datetime field. For now I specifically what to be all contacts that has its date field of a month. For example: Filter all contacts with the custom field date of February

Thanks !

Search Operators:

• (plus sign) - Search for the exact string (i.e. if admin, then administrator will not match)

! (exclamation mark) - Not equals string

" " (double quotes) - Search by phrase

( ) (parentheses) - Group expressions together.

OR - By default the expressions will be joined as AND statements. Use the OR operator to change that.

Search commands

is:anonymous

is:unowned

is:mine

email:

segment:{segment_alias}

name:

company:

owner:

ip:*

ids:ID1,ID2 (comma separated IDs, no spaces)

common:{segment_alias} + {segment_alias} + …

I use the method countLeads() of LeadModel to count contacts with certain values in custom fields. I discovered that this method uses the same filter of Contact list page search tool.
In the Contact list page there is some help (below), but is not enough for me.
Is there any place where is more explained its syntax ?
I specifically want to know: How can I filter for a datetime field. For now I specifically what to be all contacts that has its date field of a month. For example: Filter all contacts with the custom field date of February

Thanks !

Search Operators:

• (plus sign) - Search for the exact string (i.e. if admin, then administrator will not match)
    ! (exclamation mark) - Not equals string
    " " (double quotes) - Search by phrase
    ( ) (parentheses) - Group expressions together.
    OR - By default the expressions will be joined as AND statements. Use the OR operator to change that.

Search commands
is:anonymous
is:unowned
is:mine
email:*
segment:{segment_alias}
name:*
company:*
owner:*
ip:*
ids:ID1,ID2 (comma separated IDs, no spaces)
common:{segment_alias} + {segment_alias} + …