Mautic Community Forums

Cronjob problems in 2.11

Hi together,
I’ve installed the new version and set up a cronjob on my server with the following parameters:

          • php5.5 <myinstallation>/mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send
            0 * * * * php5.5 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:webhooks:process
            0,15,30,45 * * * * php5.5 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:segments:update
            10,25,40,55 * * * * php5.5 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
            5,20,35,50 * * * * php5.5 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
            0 1 * * 0 php5.5 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:iplookup:download

The cronjob doesn’t work and I get the feedback:
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.38
Content-type: text/html

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’, expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ in <myinstallation>/app/bundles/EmailBundle/EventListener/ProcessReplySubscriber.php on line 26

Does someone has experience with this error?

Many Thanks to all

@surge the way to set up cron job is not perfact. You also need some php extention to run mautic smoothly. What hosting you are using?

@Bizcrony: Thats right. Without the phpo extension it is not good. I solved the problem in the meantime with the following cronjob:

          • /usr/bin/php7.1 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:emails:send
            0 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.1 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:webhooks:process
            0,15,30,45 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.1 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:segments:update
            10,25,40,55 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.1 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
            5,20,35,50 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.1 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
            0 1 * * 0 /usr/bin/php7.1 <myinstallation>/app/console mautic:iplookup:download

It did’t work with php5.5, just with the newer version.

Then I got the message:

Mautic is not set to queue email.
X-Powered-By: PHP/7.1.13
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

So I had to change the Configuration for E-Mails to use a Queue.

Now the cronjob seems to be ok.

Cool