Doubts on SPF and DKIM

hey guys,

so i’ve installed mautic and managed to get it running, but my emails fall directly on Gmail spam box. It says there is something wrong with my SPF and DKIM records.

I’ve watched some YT videos and I figured I need to change this records. I can’t find the right one to replace the current record with. Where exactly do I find it?

I use Zoho mail, and my current spf record has its name on it. can I simply add mautic to this record? Can I run mautic and zoho at the same time in my domain?

Thank you for your time

hey guys,

so i’ve installed mautic and managed to get it running, but my emails fall directly on Gmail spam box. It says there is something wrong with my SPF and DKIM records.

I’ve watched some YT videos and I figured I need to change this records. I can’t find the right one to replace the current record with. Where exactly do I find it?

I use Zoho mail, and my current spf record has its name on it. can I simply add mautic to this record? Can I run mautic and zoho at the same time in my domain?

Thank you for your time

You get those records from whoever your transactional email service provider is. They will give you the records, then you add them to your DNS settings were ever your DNS server is.