Element duplicated in a Mautic campaign only when the campaign started

Your software
My Mautic version is: mautic-v4.01 My PHP version is: 7.4.19
My Database type and version is: MariaDB : 10.5.12
Number of contact in database : +100K, 15K campaign

My problem is : I edited a test campaign. Once ready and test I duplicated it to be the final campaign, after I strated it, I saw tham the first email would be sent twice to contacts wich never happened in my 4/5 previous test campaign. I sued the feature drag and to link the element sometimes (email sent link to a tracking by exemple). When I checked I saw this (in red) : a duplication of the element on the left corner…

The log also said :
[2021-10-20 10:29:22] mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO campaign_lead_event_log (rotation, date_triggered, is_scheduled, trigger_date, system_triggered, metadata, channel, channel_id, non_action_path_taken, event_id, lead_id, campaign_id, ip_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [1, “2021-10-20 08:29:22”, 0, null, 1, “a:0:{}”, null, null, 0, 1587, “185383”, 104, null]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (mautic.campaign_lead_event_log, CONSTRAINT FK_B7420BA171F7E88B FOREIGN KEY (event_id) REFERENCES campaign_events (id) ON DELETE CASCADE)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem : limite the number of email sent to 1 per day and delete those extra element that were duplicated.