Email Form flooded with SPAM

I got over 40,000 email submissions to my newsletter form in the last 24 hours from 3 different domains.

contents are along the line of:

【澳门百家乐】助您“钱”程似锦!: www.2220323.com/?

千万级用户平台,趣味竞咪,互动随时随地 返水1.7%!36礼金自动发放,全网独一!

【微信、支付宝】,存/取款30秒火速到账,0手续费24小时随心所取。

ch energy on the part of Mr.Williamson.“We’ve just met your friend Captain Underwood.If you’ll not take it amiss,Lord Erradeen,I will say that I’m very glad yo
Come on

mainly from @qq.com and @163.com email addresses.

I haven't figured out yet if they are posting directly into my mautic or if they are being posted through the website.

Spelling this out, I have a form on my site, firstname, lastname, email. I have what appears to be automated submissions going on.

How do I stop this?

I got over 40,000 email submissions to my newsletter form in the last 24 hours from 3 different domains.

contents are along the line of:

【澳门百家乐】助您“钱”程似锦!: www.2220323.com/?
千万级用户平台,趣味竞咪,互动随时随地 返水1.7%!36礼金自动发放,全网独一!
【微信、支付宝】,存/取款30秒火速到账,0手续费24小时随心所取。

ch energy on the part of Mr.Williamson.“We’ve just met your friend Captain Underwood.If you’ll not take it amiss,Lord Erradeen,I will say that I’m very glad yo
Come on

mainly from @qq.com and @163.com email addresses.

I haven’t figured out yet if they are posting directly into my mautic or if they are being posted through the website.

Spelling this out, I have a form on my site, firstname, lastname, email. I have what appears to be automated submissions going on.

How do I stop this?

You can active captcha in your form.

Or create a form outside Mautic with the new re-captcha option and send submissions to the form in Mautic.
https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005#.na6o4mgry

You have to find a way to block spammer from hit your server.
If ok you can enable captcha but your server will still hit by spammer and your statistics will be affect