Emails get stuck and are not sent: SES API Error: Maximum sending rate exceeded

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.4
My PHP version is: 7.3.32
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.3.31 OS: Ubuntu 20.04

Your problem
My problem is: *When sending emails (mautic configured to send immediately) the sending of emails get stuck, even with small lists of 3000 emails. Very rarely have we been able to send more than 10k emails without getting stuck. Previous months the emails were sent, but suddenly it stopped working and now it gets stuck.

I have mautic installed on a Digital Ocean Droplet with 4GB /2 vCPUs and I have a mailing list of 70k subscribers. We are using amazon SES as an email provider, we connect with Amazon via API. We have the basic cronjobs configured and some others.*

These errors are showing in the log:
mautic.ERROR: SES API Error: Maximum sending rate exceeded.
mautic.ERROR: SES API Error: Header too long: ‘List-Unsubscribe’.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Delete cache, Try to fix the database schema, Change cron jobs like 3 times, change Amazon ses SMTP to amazon ses api, try to send using queue

Someone from the community can help me?

I see that you have posted twice on the same issue, however over here from your error it seems you have hit your maximum sending rate, in this instance I would check out Amazon SNS settings to see what your rate limits are

In amazon SES settings you can find this info. This usually happens if you have cronjobs sending emails piling on eachother.

Do you know how I should configure the cronjobs to solve this problem?