Error importing EntityManager is closed

Hi Everybody,

I installed Mautic in a 1and1 m cloud server using bitnami I tryed more than once to upload a csv list but i can’t I always get the next error:

[root@localhost app]# php console mautic:import

Import 1 with 2369 rows is starting.

1/2369 [>---------------------------] 0%Import has been delayed: There was a database error: The EntityManager is closed… The import was set to delayed s tate and will be imported later.

Import failed. Reason: There was a database error: The EntityManager is closed… The import was set to delayed state and will be imported later.

I searched anyways to find what happens and i found it: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4709-super-urgent-the-entitymanager-is-closed-errors-on-import

But still not working…

See my php an mysql version

[root@localhost app]# php -v

PHP 7.0.24 (cli) (built: Oct 25 2017 13:41:59) ( NTS )

Copyright © 1997-2017 The PHP Group

Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright © 1998-2017 Zend Technologies

with Zend OPcache v7.0.24, Copyright © 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

[root@localhost app]# mysql -V

/opt/bitnami/mysql/bin/mysql.bin Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.20, for linux-glibc2.12 (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper

[root@localhost app]#

Hi Everybody,

I installed Mautic in a 1and1 m cloud server using bitnami I tryed more than once to upload a csv list but i can’t I always get the next error:

[root@localhost app]# php console mautic:import
Import 1 with 2369 rows is starting.
1/2369 [>---------------------------] 0%Import has been delayed: There was a database error: The EntityManager is closed… The import was set to delayed s tate and will be imported later.
Import failed. Reason: There was a database error: The EntityManager is closed… The import was set to delayed state and will be imported later.

I searched anyways to find what happens and i found it: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4709-super-urgent-the-entitymanager-is-closed-errors-on-import

But still not working…

See my php an mysql version

[root@localhost app]# php -v
PHP 7.0.24 (cli) (built: Oct 25 2017 13:41:59) ( NTS )
Copyright © 1997-2017 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright © 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.0.24, Copyright © 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies
[root@localhost app]# mysql -V
/opt/bitnami/mysql/bin/mysql.bin Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.20, for linux-glibc2.12 (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
[root@localhost app]#

@oriol.herrera how you importing, by Csv?

@bizcrony yes, I find that the problem is that I have a lots of special characters like áéíóúäëïöüñ㺪. Withowt using this characters works perfectly!

I think that the issue is solved!

@oriol.herrera indeed. csv has own restrictions , you can follow me for other help to related to mautic .