exporting forms and campaigns

I have been gradually getting into Mautic. I got an add-on for gravity forms but had trouble with my current installation. I made a new install and it worked fine. So there seems to be a problem with my old install (which went through several upgrades since I first installed it).

Is there any way to either:

1. re-install Mautic but keep the data I created, like contacts, forms and campaigns
  2. export forms and campaigns and import to the new install
  3. export the data from the associated tables and import it into the new database with mysql

?

Thanks for your advice.

I have been gradually getting into Mautic. I got an add-on for gravity forms but had trouble with my current installation. I made a new install and it worked fine. So there seems to be a problem with my old install (which went through several upgrades since I first installed it).

Is there any way to either:

1. re-install Mautic but keep the data I created, like contacts, forms and campaigns
  2. export forms and campaigns and import to the new install
  3. export the data from the associated tables and import it into the new database with mysql

?

Thanks for your advice.

Hello,
any update about export and import of forms?

I would like to revive this thread. I have been trying mautic 4.4.4 on local machine for some time and pretty much happy with it. Now I would like to move it to a remote host. It is a migration. I imagine that I can backup the files and the database and deploy them again on the new machine.

However, in case one just wants to export then import some components (like forms or campaigns) and import them in another instance (same mautic’s version), what is the solution? This is also for cases like sharing these components (and only these components, not everything) with someone else working on a different instance.

I see some opinions here and here saying that they had to recreate all elements from scratch.

I guess this consists in exporting the files and part of database related to the components. I’m looking in the instance’s directory, but a little lost there.

Thank you much in advance for having read the question and any suggestion.

Hi,
right now you need to recreate those elements from scratch.
Joey

thanks @joeyk .