Extending the lead view page

Hello,

I’m trying to build a mautic plugin, and i would like to add a form to the lead view page just under the Points.

Any idea on how can i extend the page ? I want to create a plugin and not alter the code that’s in the LeadBundle.

Looking at the code it seems to me that it’s not really extendable and i have no idea at this point on how to approach this.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello,

I’m trying to build a mautic plugin, and i would like to add a form to the lead view page just under the Points.

Any idea on how can i extend the page ? I want to create a plugin and not alter the code that’s in the LeadBundle.

Looking at the code it seems to me that it’s not really extendable and i have no idea at this point on how to approach this.

Any hint is appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi, never tried this, but Mautic is a Symfony App. Try this:

http://symfony.com/doc/current/book/templating.html#template-inheritance-and-layouts

I don’t think the inheritance of views helps at all.

I want to inject a form into the lead page, i’m not trying to create a separate page, also rewriting the route would not be a good idea because i’m not hacking it, i want to build a plugin.

Well, I apologize for the misleading link then. I thought it could guide you to a solution.

I was hoping for your second try or correcting me with an example on how to use the inheritance in that example :frowning: