Form on chrome mobile doesn't work

Hi guys,

I embeded a form on my wordpress site. It works fine on desktop. But there is a huge security issue when you try to fill out the form from your chrome mobile browser so the user can’t send the information.

I tested it on a different mobile browser and works fine (the only problem is that the new lead is created without the location), so that means there is an issue between chrome mobile and mautic any idea? I really need to solve this.

Hi guys,

I embeded a form on my wordpress site. It works fine on desktop. But there is a huge security issue when you try to fill out the form from your chrome mobile browser so the user can’t send the information.

I tested it on a different mobile browser and works fine (the only problem is that the new lead is created without the location), so that means there is an issue between chrome mobile and mautic any idea? I really need to solve this.

Hi Hugodel

I just tested a form submit from Chrome on my iPhone 6. I did it from the preview form in Mautic.

What exactly do you mean about the location? I submitted and it had my IP address. Are you looking at some other location data? (Like geocoded from a mobile GPS or something?).

I’m not sure what the security issue is you’re referring too. Do you get an error or something?

Hi Chad,

When I fill out the form from a mobile browser that is not Chrome it works but doesnt show the country flag like here

This is the securuty issue I get

Translation:
Connection is not private
Is possible that unauthorized users are trying to steal your information from odontologose.mautic.com (Example passwords, messages or credit cards)

Hmm that kind of suggests an SSL certificate issue.

With the mautic.com domain it looks like you’re using the hosted service. I wonder if there is an SSL cert issue there. Can you submit a support ticket to the mautic.com support system? If you log into the control panel there you should see a link to submit a support ticket to that team. I have a feeling this is related to how the form URL is being submitted or with an asset on the page not using SSL.