Form Pre-population not working consistently

I am trying to use pre-populated hidden fields in a form that is embedded on a Mautic landing page so that the resulting report contains the necessary data (ie. Email address, first/last name etc which I do not want to appear on the actual form). The form is accessed through a link sent via email to a contact already in Mautic.

I am getting inconsistent results during testing, with data from some contacts coming through fine and others returning nothing but the data on the actual form (not the hidden fields).

The Mautic Tracking Settings are configured to not identify visitors by IP or device fingerprint so presumably the only identifiers being pushed/pulled should be through the tracking of the email however the results I am seeing indicate something else is at work here.

Has anyone experienced issues with this before and have any advice for resolving it?

Thanks,

Zigi

I am trying to use pre-populated hidden fields in a form that is embedded on a Mautic landing page so that the resulting report contains the necessary data (ie. Email address, first/last name etc which I do not want to appear on the actual form). The form is accessed through a link sent via email to a contact already in Mautic.
I am getting inconsistent results during testing, with data from some contacts coming through fine and others returning nothing but the data on the actual form (not the hidden fields).
The Mautic Tracking Settings are configured to not identify visitors by IP or device fingerprint so presumably the only identifiers being pushed/pulled should be through the tracking of the email however the results I am seeing indicate something else is at work here.
Has anyone experienced issues with this before and have any advice for resolving it?

Thanks,
Zigi