Form state list

Hello, I’m trying to create a from with a field similar to “List-Country”, using State instead of Country (in Italy we have provinces, and it seems that Mautic support them). I’m adding a “list country” field and then in “matching lead fields” I change to “State” but I still see the Country names… any suggestion?

Thanks,

Hello, I’m trying to create a from with a field similar to “List-Country”, using State instead of Country (in Italy we have provinces, and it seems that Mautic support them). I’m adding a “list country” field and then in “matching lead fields” I change to “State” but I still see the Country names… any suggestion?
Thanks,

I don’t think Mautic has a list of Italian provinces. Try to create it with a select list or a lookup list.

@escopecz Mautic has italian provinces in “State” field, I’ve just solved my issue with some coding in the form. Thanks.

how?

@elmomontilla

1. create the standalone form in mautic.
  2. add a select filed for “provincia” and set “Matching lead fiels” => state and insert 2/3 Properties (at your choice, see point 3)
  3. take the code and modify the properties with all the province italiane.

Ciao,

Sorry, but i’m not understanding how you solve the problem. How did you configure the field to present the list of italian provinces. I’m brazilian and want to use a brazilian states field.