Form Template for Gated Video

Hi Chris

Have you created templates for forms? Specifically I’m searching for a form template to be used for gated video registration that’s transparent. Fields on the form would be First Name, Last Name and Email. I wanted it transparent so the user can partially see the video behind the form. Wish Mautic had a form builder built into it.

Hi Chris
Have you created templates for forms? Specifically I’m searching for a form template to be used for gated video registration that’s transparent. Fields on the form would be First Name, Last Name and Email. I wanted it transparent so the user can partially see the video behind the form. Wish Mautic had a form builder built into it.

Hey - thanks for reaching out!

Technically there aren’t any form “templates” - but what I’ve done for other clients is create a form style that is part of a Mautic theme. So essentially it’s still just CSS (that’s what you’d use to get transparency) – but because it’s packaged up as part of a Mautic theme, you can re-use the style as many times as you want. No need to manually update the form style every time you want to use one with a video. And you can add whatever fields you need, because it’s just styling.

I haven’t created a transparent style, but it doesn’t sound like a major challenge. The main thing would be dealing with the text color – perhaps you’d want two different options, one with dark text and one with light? That way you could choose one based on the video color in the background.

If you’d like to discuss further, send me an email: chris@innotiom.com - and we can continue the conversation :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response and I sent you an email.