Forms - Personal VS Company Email Address

Hey there!

I have been using Mautic for a while now and have really enjoyed it. However, it would be so nice if we could restrict form submissions from certain (personal) email addresses. For instance, I only want people with a .edu or .gov email address to be able to fill out my forms. It would be nice if mautic had a way to restrict submissions based on this criteria. Here is a screenshot of what it could possibly look like. It is a screenshot of the dynamic content box within an email. Any help, or future upgrades on this would be amazing!

mautic.png

Thanks!

Hey there!

I have been using Mautic for a while now and have really enjoyed it. However, it would be so nice if we could restrict form submissions from certain (personal) email addresses. For instance, I only want people with a .edu or .gov email address to be able to fill out my forms. It would be nice if mautic had a way to restrict submissions based on this criteria. Here is a screenshot of what it could possibly look like. It is a screenshot of the dynamic content box within an email. Any help, or future upgrades on this would be amazing!

Thanks!

i have made this request a time ago. but i manage to do a workaround with a code but that was a long time ago need to search again the code.