Froms - Select Field

Hi guys,

I got to do a landing page, on it is a form with a dropdown that lets a user choose three options, depending on the option they choose I want to send an email to download an asset. I can seem to find a way to do this. Iv also tried searching to see even if there is a code block like:

{if:[leadField]=[something]}

{/if}

but cant seem to find if anything like that exists either. I would use javascript but the risk of it going to spam.

Hi guys,

I got to do a landing page, on it is a form with a dropdown that lets a user choose three options, depending on the option they choose I want to send an email to download an asset. I can seem to find a way to do this. Iv also tried searching to see even if there is a code block like:

{if:[leadField]=[something]}
{/if}

but cant seem to find if anything like that exists either. I would use javascript but the risk of it going to spam.

Hi!

I’m afraid that right now, we do not have conditional logic support in the landing page builders that would allow that. We are working on a campaign decision that would allow you to take some action based on a specific form result value that would help with this; but that doesn’t help the here and now.

Thanks,
Alan