German translation

Hi there,

i my be available for german translation

Andreas

Hi there,
i my be available for german translation
Andreas

That would be awesome! All the files are in Transifex. I added you to the Beta group so you should now have access to the download and all the other inside-info :slight_smile:

Thanks!
David

Hi David,
I am happy to be able to help with german translation. I completed about 80% so far. Ther habe been quite a few entrie with an unsolicited error. So I am not able to translate those entries. I commented on all of those entries.
Does it make sense that you check them now or do you want to wait until I finish all entries?
happy new year
Andreas

p.s. I may provide some german guy who can review the translation later.

This is amazing. I was looking at the translation just yesterday. You have done an incredible job. I made a comment and created an issue for the couple of errors you found. Hopefully they will be resolved soon! It looks like German will be our first full translation! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! And thanks for your contributions to the Mautic community.

Hi David,
I finished german translation. By the way, I learned a lot of Mautic while translating. Translating gives a great insight to mautic features. What are the next steps now? I installed beta2 already and will upgrade to beta 3 soon. I would like to install with german locale setting so that I can see the german translation in Mautic.
I am very happy to be able to help with this great project.
Andreas

Hi again, I just installed beta3, and found a bug. Where can I post this bug?

Hi!

Bugs should be reported here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues

P.S. Pull requests can be added there too! :wink:

Thanks for being a part of Mautic!

David

Hi David, I just wanted to translate the new strings. But then I saw, that a quite a few of my translations ( up to ID 1519) are removed, they are still visible in the history tab.

Hi Andreas,

We pushed an update up to Transifex earlier today. I found a couple of strings in German which were marked as untranslated but had a history, this may mean that our updates remove the existing translation of a string to force it to be reviewed. I’m not 100% sure of this though as I haven’t used Transifex as a translator, but that would be my first guess.