Getting json_array error after upgrade to v5

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.03
My PHP version is: 8.1.27
My Database type and version is: 8.0.28-0ubuntu0.20.04.3

Your problem
My problem is:
Half of mautic functionality not working.

These errors are showing in the log:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: “Unknown column type “json_array” requested. Any Doctrine type that you use has to be registered with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::addType(). You can get a list of all the known types with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::getTypesMap(). If this error occurs during database introspection then you might have forgotten to register all database types for a Doctrine Type. Use AbstractPlatform#registerDoctrineTypeMapping() or have your custom types implement Type#getMappedDatabaseTypes(). If the type name is empty you might have a problem with the cache or forgot some mapping information.” at /home/username/domainname.com/mautic5/vendor/doctrine/dbal/src/Exception.php line 115 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception(code: 0): Unknown column type "json_array" requested. Any Doctrine type that you use has to be registered with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::addType(). You can get a list of all the known types with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::getTypesMap(). If this error occurs during database introspection then you might have forgotten to register all database types for a Doctrine Type. Use AbstractPlatform#registerDoctrineTypeMapping() or have your custom types implement Type#getMappedDatabaseTypes(). If the type name is empty you might have a problem with the cache or forgot some mapping information. at /home/username/domainname.com/mautic5/vendor/doctrine/dbal/src/Exception.php:115)”} {“hostname”:“XXXXXXXXX”,“pid”:421955}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Created this support post, because I have no idea how to fix this.

Went back and started over, installed NPM first, that seemed to be the problem.

I have the same problem. Could you please elaborate a bit NPM install ? IS it a prerequisite ? Shouldn’t this been installed by default ?

Thank oyu,
Daniel

Yeah, it’s a prerequisite, but I don’t know why. I found this article by my host to set it up. Might be different for your webhost.

Hope that helps.

HEllo @crozilla - I have installed npm , tried “composer upgrade” still I am getting some errors :
"npm ERR! Cannot read property ‘@ckeditor/ckeditor5-adapter-ckfinder’ of undefined

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! …/.npm/_logs/2024-04-27T05_31_46_540Z-debug.log"

How did you fixed it ?
What commands did you run ?