Has anyone had foreign key problems while working with mautic mysql?

Your softwareMautic 4.0
My PHP version is :7.4
My MySQL/MariaDB version is MySQL/8.0

Updating/Installing Errors errors shown below.
I am (delete as applicable): Installing
Import has been successfully finished, 14 queries executed. (1-form-export-idxseopr_mautic2.sql)

Error

SQL query:

``

--
-- Database: `idxseopr_mautic2`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `forms`
--

CREATE TABLE `forms` (
  `id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `category_id` int(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
  `is_published` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `date_added` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `created_by` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `created_by_user` varchar(191) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `date_modified` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `modified_by` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `modified_by_user` varchar(191) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `checked_out` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `checked_out_by` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `checked_out_by_user` varchar(191) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `name` varchar(191) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `description` longtext COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci,
  `alias` varchar(191) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `form_attr` varchar(191) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `cached_htm[...]

These errors are showing…
MySQL said: [

#1215 - Cannot add foreign key constraint

Your problem
My problem is :This is probably a mysql problem but thought i would pop it in here in case some has already seen this and solved it…

Steps I have tried to fix the problem
I have been playing with developing an export for forms and my research shows it will not be that difficult… However i have come across a pesky mysql my admin Foreign keys problem… in importing and exporting… have never seen this before… so to test it further here is what I have done with negative results…

1. export any table from the Mautic database… all is well… but when I try to import that very same export back into the same Mautic DB that it came from it complains that it cannot deal with the foreign keys…
  2. I have tried disabling foreign keys and even went so far as to remove them from the file that has the import data … nothing seems to help… If no one has experienced this then i will offer it to one of the top mysql groups to see what they have to say…
    Surely anyone who has tried to export and import from the php myadmin area must have failed… up to now it was a simple thing to export and import to another db or even the same without all these foreign keys complaining.
    As you can see above its claiming that the date imported but it did not while complaining with the following comment.
    #1215 - Cannot add foreign key constraint
    I also tried removing the CREATE TABLE and feed it only the data while the table structure does exist… but no help…
    Google has about 12 million solutions but that will take 12 years to try all those solutions I tried a few and am reading what google says now … its a jillion pages most of which i do not understand…