How Can I Create a segment for contacts that last login date more than 90 days ago?

When I want to set up a Recovery campaign I need to send a message to those users who weren’t login to their accounts more than 90 days ago, there is a contact field connected with my database appear the last login date

what I need is a segment added any contact exceed 90 days without login every day (updated list) according to the last login contact field data.

How I can d that, pls help

When I want to set up a Recovery campaign I need to send a message to those users who weren’t login to their accounts more than 90 days ago, there is a contact field connected with my database appear the last login date

what I need is a segment added any contact exceed 90 days without login every day (updated list) according to the last login contact field data.

How I can d that, pls help

Hi,

I have a lapsed login segment if someone has no interaction in 60 days. I use:

Date Last Active : Less than or equal to: -60 day

It wasn’t obvious if I needed Less than or Greater than, or to use a positive or negative number. The above worked for me trying a few various options. :slight_smile:

@kgroves when I put days it changes to specific date, what I need determine period and the segment update the contact filtered b this conditions

@MxyzptlkFishStix pls your help

I think it did that and I just over typed the date with ‘-60 day’

@kgroves yeah, but if you go to the filter again it will appear as a date ( 60 days before today) but not a constant factor.

1 Like

Mine doesn’t do that. I’m using ‘Date Last Active’ field (can’t embed an image only link to one somewhere), perhaps the field type plays a part. I’m on the current version but also had it in 2.7.1

@kgroves: Great hint, I didn’t know that this works!

Is there any chance to put in something like a today() or currentDate()?

I know there were a number of keywords when i did the research for this like today, yesterday.

A simple equals today works! This is really great!

From time to time, someone asks für birthday mailings. Would’t this be the solution?

Great! yes it would and this is now I found it in the first place :slight_smile:

@kgroves: Normally one would store the complete birthdate (including the year). How do you evaluate the current date against the birthday, ignoring the year?

Good question. I have no idea if that can be done easily. I would perhaps split the date components off and do a match on day and a match on month. Unless of course you want to calc age. :slight_smile:

Guys, found this https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1818 as a very good reference.
Here’s what I did recently on a new segment to filter inactive contacts http://prntscr.com/gfa582
Segment Filters, Date Last Active: less than or equal : -3 months
I also created a new campaign, anyone who’s in Inactive segment then will be removed from my ‘active’ segments.

There’s also ‘Active Again’ segment http://prntscr.com/gfa6n8
Segment Filters, Date Last Active: equals : today
then a new campaign that removes from inactive segment.

I just started to implement it, hope it works well. And thanks to @PeterTL for opening the possibility of this for me :smiley:

1 Like

+1

+1 yep thats the one I might have seen when I mention above with -60. Really should book mark that one! :slight_smile: thanks

Hi,
regarding this topi I would like understand if is possible with mautic create a segment with date_condition: for example I would like create a segment in which dt_last_order > (today)-5 . This is possible to do ?

Thanks in advance

yes this is possible by choosing the custom field you want and then greater than +5

Just one comment:
During the last 5 days is:

dt_last_order is greater then -5 days

Older than 5 days:

dt_last_order is less then -5 days

3 Likes

Hi,
so the idea of “today” is directly setted up in the system, sorry but I’m really new on mautic.

Thanks