My Mautic version is: v4.3.1
My PHP version is: PHP 7.4 (ea-php74)
My Database type and version is: ibmysql - 5.6.43

Only dashboard page error:
500 Internal Server Error

Only The “Dashboard” page doesn’t work and gives:
500 Internal Server Error (photo 1)

I don’t see some numbers, like points, number of people of the emails to send
I see this: % points% points or % pending% (photo 2-3)

These errors are showing in the log:

[2022-06-01 23:25:00] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT s.id, s.lead_id, s.email_address, s.is_read, s.email_id, s.date_sent, s.date_read, e.name AS email_name, COUNT(ph.id) AS link_hits, c.id AS company_id, c.companyname AS company_name, campaign.id AS campaign_id, campaign.name AS campaign_name, ll.id AS segment_id, ll.name AS segment_name FROM ma_email_stats s LEFT JOIN ma_emails e ON s.email_id = e.id LEFT JOIN ma_page_hits ph ON ph.source = “email” and ph.source_id = s.email_id and ph.lead_id = s.lead_id LEFT JOIN ma_companies_leads cl ON s.lead_id = cl.lead_id LEFT JOIN ma_companies c ON cl.company_id = c.id LEFT JOIN ma_campaign_events ce ON s.source = “campaign.event” and s.source_id = ce.id LEFT JOIN ma_lead_lists ll ON s.list_id = ll.id LEFT JOIN ma_campaigns campaign ON ce.campaign_id = campaign.id WHERE s.date_sent BETWEEN ? AND ? GROUP BY s.id ORDER BY s.id DESC LIMIT 6’ with params [“2022-05-01 00:00:00”, “2022-06-01 00:00:00”]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #10 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘fznextau_ma1.c.id’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by” at /home/redacted/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 128 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT s.id, s.lead_id, s.email_address, s.is_read, s.email_id, s.date_sent, s.date_read, e.name AS email_name, COUNT(ph.id) AS link_hits, c.id AS company_id, c.companyname AS company_name, campaign.id AS campaign_id, campaign.name AS campaign_name, ll.id AS segment_id, ll.name AS segment_name FROM ma_email_stats s LEFT JOIN ma_emails e ON s.email_id = e.id LEFT JOIN ma_page_hits ph ON ph.source = “email” and ph.source_id = s.email_id and ph.lead_id = s.lead_id LEFT JOIN ma_companies_leads cl ON s.lead_id = cl.lead_id LEFT JOIN ma_companies c ON cl.company_id = c.id LEFT JOIN ma_campaign_events ce ON s.source = “campaign.event” and s.source_id = ce.id LEFT JOIN ma_lead_lists ll ON s.list_id = ll.id LEFT JOIN ma_campaigns campaign ON ce.campaign_id = campaign.id WHERE s.date_sent BETWEEN ? AND ? GROUP BY s.id ORDER BY s.id DESC LIMIT 6’ with params [“2022-05-01 00:00:00”, “2022-06-01 00:00:00”]:\n\nSQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #10 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘fznextau_ma1.c.id’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by at /home/redacted/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:128, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDO\Exception(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #10 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘fznextau_ma1.c.id’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by at /home/redacted/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDO/Exception.php:18, PDOException(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #10 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘fznextau_ma1.c.id’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by at /home/redacted/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:117)"} {“hostname”:“redacted”,“pid”:24547}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
i tried to delete the “cache” folder but then i restored it.

Are you using MySQL 5.6?

If so, you need to update: Requirements - Mautic Community

MySQL (InnoDB support required) Minimum MySQL version is 5.7 or MariaDB 10.2.

With the dashboard I solved by emptying the database table of “_widgets”.
I don’t know what to do with the points that are not seen in the users profile: % points% points [third photo]

MySQL - 5.7.38

Sorry misread that - strange that it is not pulling in the points value! Maybe a translation problem. Can you tell me what language you are using? Maybe try to re-get the translation pack?

I tried putting back the original language of the system, nothing happened. I re-downloaded the language pack, nothing.
Continue to stay % points% points

I am using the Italian language

This is related to this PR: Remove transChoice() as it is deprecated in Symfony 4.2 by ts-navghane · Pull Request #11046 · mautic/mautic · GitHub which needed to be done for preparation for Symfony 5. We did not expect to cause these issues. All the translations on Transifex will have to be updated accordingly.

1 Like