Integromat api fails to update contact using contact id, returns general 500 error

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.27
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:

Integromat api fails to update contact using contact id, returns general 500 error.

As a test, I’ve reduce the update payload down to the contact and that doesn’t fix the issue

The Integromat integration is sending the below in the update pay load.
[
{
“tags”: [
“FC Pending”
],
“contact”: 18153,
“timezone”: “America/Adak”
}
]

These errors are showing in the log: None.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Contacted Integromat, their response:

I have investigated this and unfortunately, I was unable to find why the error is occurring. The error has its origin at Mautic and the code 500 is a general one that is used when there is no better code available:
as per definition:
“The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site’s server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is”

Could you please reach out to Mautic and ask them what they would like to have as mandatory fields when updating contacts? Seems like they changed something and asking for a value that we do not know about.

Thank you very much and please let me know, we will have a look in to that

Upon further testing, the Make Web Better create/update concat process also fails with a 500 error. Something has definately changed on this api. Where can find documentation on the updated endpoint?

After the upgrade from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2, this seems to be fixed for Integromat

1 Like