Issues with the Landing Page Builder

Hey everyone,

Excited to get started with Mautic!

My company purchased the cloud-based subscription which Mautic hosts.

I’m trying to design a Landing Page and I am having a lot of issues with trying to get images and text to stay where I want them.

For example, using the Blank Theme, when I try to insert and image, it automatically goes to the center of the page.

How do I put it at the top left of the page? It seems the page itself has huge margins and nothing can be placed to the far right or far left.

How do I place things near the edges of the orange rectangle within the template?

Hey everyone,

Excited to get started with Mautic!

My company purchased the cloud-based subscription which Mautic hosts.

I’m trying to design a Landing Page and I am having a lot of issues with trying to get images and text to stay where I want them.

For example, using the Blank Theme, when I try to insert and image, it automatically goes to the center of the page.

How do I put it at the top left of the page? It seems the page itself has huge margins and nothing can be placed to the far right or far left.

How do I place things near the edges of the orange rectangle within the template?

<-- visual. Please don’t laugh at my design skills. Just getting started :smiley:
http://imgur.com/a/1IHOj

Mmm… you have to clear all the code and start again.

This is very frustrating. So i dragged over an Image box but when I click it, nothing happens. How do I add an image?